Under Colorado's new Universal Preschool Program, children who will be four years old by October 1, 2023 will receive 15 hours of
preschool learning over two school days at no cost. Families have the option of an additional 2½ days of preschool by adding enrichment
on a tuition basis. Three-year-olds who qualify for UPK may be eligible for 15 hours of preschool learning at no cost.
Families of three-year-olds that do not qualify for UPK may apply for a tuition seat.
Click here to see the child-centered
learning experiences our students will
enjoy on a typical day.
Students who participate in BVSD’s program will attend class twice a week in cohorts (Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday) from bell to bell. They will then have the opportunity to enroll in enrichment from bell to bell on the days opposite Learning. Wednesdays are a stand-alone enrichment half-day option to accommodate teacher collaboration in the morning.
For more information or questions, please call or email: (720)561-2800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does the matching process work for UPK once a family has ranked their programs of choice?
- What is the pricing structure for each program and how are rates determined?
- Why is BVSD preschool moving to a full-day cohort model for 23-24?
- How will you support children who may not be ready for a full-day preschool?
- What is the daily schedule for preschool?
- How do Wednesdays work?
- What types of financial assistance are available?
- Who qualifies for transportation?
- How does bussing to/from Mapleton work?
- Do you accept out-of district preschool enrollment?
- Can a family choose to enroll in an “Enrichment” only classroom?
- Do children in BVSD preschool need to be toilet trained to attend school?
- What does food service look like for Preschool?
- Will there be preferred spots/tuition for staff members who need all day childcare coverage
- What is the Preschool procedure if BVSD has a two-hour delayed start?
- What are the Enrichment absence policies?
- Which entity licenses the Preschool programs?
- What is the difference between Learning and Enrichment?
- How will my child receive their IEP service in Preschool Learning and Enrichment?